Course: Enterprise Risk Management
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 1 day
Your task this week is to write a research paper discussing the concept of risk modeling. Please also evaluate the importance of risk models. Lastly, construct an approach to modeling various risks and evaluate how an organization may make decisions about techniques to model, measure, and aggregate risks.
- Your paper should meet these requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Hou, J., Li, Y., Yu, J. & Shi, W. (2020). A Survey on Digital Forensics in Internet of Things IEEE Internet of Things Journal, I(1),1-15,
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.