You will write a short paper applying skills learned from Modules 3-6 in order to describe the hypothetical methodology you would use to study your chosen research topic that you will need to complete your final research proposal. Your Variable Assignment Paper should be 5-7 pages long, and it should include all of the following topics:
- Develop a hypothetical research design and methodology
- Identify key aspects of methods sections
- Target population
- Sampling design/plan
- Anticipated number of cases
- Method of data collection
- Evidence of reliability/validity, or how you would address those concerns.
- Anything else that you feel is appropriate to defending your position
Be as detailed and specific as possible throughout, and justify your decisions based on information covered thus far in the course.
HOW TO SUBMIT
All of these assignments should be typed; double-spaced; with 12-point Times New Roman, with one-inch margins. Use a formal writing tone that reflects a thoughtful synthesis of the many principles covered in the course, and that exhibits a high level of professionalism. You need a strong thesis, clear organization, lucid points, a formal tone, conventional use of language, and formatting in the APA style. (You do not need to provide an abstract for Assignments 1-4, though.)