1. Based in chapter 8 explain “reporting and analyzing Receivables”
2. Explain the methods used to account for bad debts
3. Identify ratios to analyze a company’s receivables
4. Describe the principles of sound accounts receivable management
5. Previously, we learned about the different types of financial statements. When examining the Income Statement in greater detail, you will see that there are two forms of income statements. Can you identify the two different forms and distinguish between the two?
6. Companies can lose a great deal of money through fraud, so they attempt to deter and detect fraud as much as possible. Can you define “fraud” and identify and define the general concept used by businesses to combat fraud?